Okay, I need to set some parameters for anyone posting a comment on The FT. I know – what is life without rules. With me, rules are not meant to be broken but to be followed. If you want to break something, drop a glass bottle in the parking lot. Anyway, the following will not be tolerated by anyone:
- Cursing or swearing. This includes words like: d***, h***, f***, a**, s***, b****, the d-word that is often used to describe male genitalia, or the p-word that is used to describe female genitalia. Use of these words will not be tolerated, whether you agree with me or not.
- Insults and character assassinations.
- Disrespecting me or anyone who makes a comment.
- Any disrespectful comments or jokes about God, Jesus, or the Holy Ghost.
Keep in mind that I have no problem with you disagreeing with me, just do it respectfully as I believe we can disagree without being disagreeable. Failure to obey the above rules will result in the antagonist being thrown into a pool of vicious PIRANHAS!!!!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!!!!! Just kidding. However, your comments will be removed and thrown into the proverbial piranha pit and you will be forbidden from ever making another comment. If you find yourself getting so angry at what you find here that you bite your lip so hard that it bleeds, please:
- step away from the computer
- find an empty, quiet room
- take a few deep breaths
- think about your happy place
- promise yourself that you will never return to this site until the Atlantic Ocean becomes the world’s largest desert
Thank you. I hope you enjoy your visit to the FT. Have a nice day!